Monday, October 21, 2013

Bows and Polka dots

This order came all the way from Australia from a dear family member that wanted a surprise cake made for her cousin. I was quite excited to take on this order because it would have been the biggest order I had done. It involved the baking of a cake plus 48 mini cupcakes. Additional to the quantity of baking I needed to create a bow out of fondant for the first time.

The color theme was to be red and white with a bow on top. So after many pictures and ideas being exchanged the final order was placed. So putting my baking hat on I started creating and adding my twist to the cake.


Red Velvet cake and cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting, covered with Vanilla fondant

Picture taken by Shivani  Kobbekaduwa

Picture taken by Shivani  Kobbekaduwa

Picture taken by Shivani  Kobbekaduwa

1 comment:

  1. Love the bow. At first look I thought it was a ribbon!
    The 'babies' are cute!
    Pee Bee :)

    ReplyDelete